Download WhatsApp for Nokia Asha 200, 205

Download and Install WhatsApp in Nokia s40 Series Java Phones.
WhatsApp work Nokia Asha Duel Sim 200, 205 etc. handset

Most popular messaging software clients WhatsApp aren't giving download option on their main site. But you can download and install it from the Nokia Ovi Store.


If you don't do that's then you can setup WhatsApp via your Desktop or Laptop Computer.

How to do step by step bellow:
1. First download this file in your computer.
2. Unzip this file and you can see two files here.
3. Copy or transfer these two file in your Asha Phone MMC (Memory) Card.
4. Now go to your phone file manager and copy or move two files from the memory card to your phones My Apps or Games folder. (Note: Don't launch WhatsApp)
5. Now go your My Apps or Game folder select WhatsApp Application, click option button and click update version. After update WhatsApp now you can open the application.
6. If WhatsApp application gives you notification update fail or your phone not supported, don't worry just close it. Your WhatsApp installed and work fine.

You can also download WhatsApp unzipped file from billow link:
WhatsApp.jar
and
WhatsApp.jad

Here you can also find How to setup step by step whatsapp from your mobile phone

5 comments:

  1. Hi I can't upgrade my WA to newer version, it's said link is not available
    What shoud I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't also to download watsapp in my mobile .........

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi..I can't open my WA, it's said "your phone's clock may be set too far ahead.please correct it or upgrade"
    what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i installed whatsapp but as i open it shows,settting up favorites failed,network conditions do not allow contact refresh?what should oi do?

    ReplyDelete